Hi From Southern California!

Guest iHound

Your baby is related to my baby. :) HB Commander is Shanti's grandpa and Coldwater Karisa is her mom who is the sister to one on Savvy's chart.

How neat! I was wondering if anyone's Grey here was related to him :colgate

We're still not sure on the name yet but we have another week or so to decide. A friend of mine mentioned Ferris as in Ferris Bueler. Thoughts?

I would just wait till he is with you to see if something he does just jumps out. Cassie was a foster (from the group you are getting your bud from) She was Frankie (short for frankensense..christmas group) But it just didnt work. She was here for 6 hours and was air snapping like a pair of castanets...so went with cassie

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest tricolorhounds
Your baby is related to my baby. :) HB Commander is Shanti's grandpa and Coldwater Karisa is her mom who is the sister to one on Savvy's chart.

We're still not sure on the name yet but we have another week or so to decide. A friend of mine mentioned Ferris as in Ferris Bueler. Thoughts?

He's distantly related to my Savannah, Ole Bee Close who is in my siggy... They came from the same farm.

I too love his lightly brindled markings... What a handsome boy!

Edited by tricolorhounds

Guest iHound
I would just wait till he is with you to see if something he does just jumps out. Cassie was a foster (from the group you are getting your bud from) She was Frankie (short for frankensense..christmas group) But it just didnt work. She was here for 6 hours and was air snapping like a pair of castanets...so went with cassie

That's a good idea. I'm just so anxious for him to finally get here that I'm trying to keep myself occupied with name searching :lol

tricolorhounds- Somewhat of a "cousin" to my boy I suppose. Very cool!

IrskasMom- Thanks for the welcome :) He certainly is a looker. I'm dying of excitement to bring him home!

i like the name "arrow". welcome and "hi" from torrance.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

I love the name Arrow!

And your boy is totally gorgeous!! Love those not-too-stripey red brindle boys!!!

:confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I also really like Arrow (but then I've always been a big fan of harry Nilsson & The Point - Me & My Arrow...)

But how about "Bear" for Barely Brindle!!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Well no wonder I think your new baby is so gorgeous! He reminds me of my not-too-stripey red brindle boy, Toby, and now I see that Arrow and Toby are half brothers, since they have the same dad, Kiowa Sweet Trey!

How cool! There are quite a few hounds on GT who are Kiowa Sweet Trey babies. I may be biased but I think Kiowa Sweet Trey made some very beautiful kids!! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Anyone? Bueller? (couldn't resist :rolleyes: )

Your boy has over 7,000 cousins out there including my boy Conor. Different body type than your boy but lightly brindled as well. Every time I see a beautiful red brindle, it seems Kiowa Sweet Trey is their daddy.

Good luck with the name - I have enough trouble naming my own pets. :P And welcome!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest iHound

fsugrad- Your boy Toby is so handsome! I was searching for a post about the Slumber Ball (we just received ours on Saturday) and came across some pictures of Toby snoozing in his. I kept thinking how much he reminded me of Arrow and when I saw Kiowa Sweet Trey was his dad I knew why :lol I have to agree with you about Kiowa siring some absolutely stunning babies. But maybe I'm biased too ;)

Spencers_Greyt- Thanks for the welcome! And give your boy Spencer a hug for me. He's such a sweetie :wub:

MrAlexTheDog- Hi there!

sweetdogs- Wow!! :eek That's a lot of not-too-stripey cousins! The more I thought about Ferris the more I kept thinking about a ferris wheel so it got vetoed. And thanks for the welcome :)

ozgirl2-Bear is super cute but...

We finally decided on a name (FINALLY!) I just couldn't find anything else that "fit" him. I searched through so many name websites and every time I still came back to Arrow. Every time I say it his big, sweet, handsome face pops up in my head.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement to keep the name Arrow!

congratulations! Arrow is a great name.

He is a cousin to my boy also. HB Commander is my boy Bootsy's great grandfather, and your Arrow's grandfather.

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~