Hi From Reno, Nevada

Hi I am Sharon Haugen from Reno, NV and we had snow last night. I have three dogs and three cats so each cat has its own dog. Brandi, greyhound, 8 years. Got her when she was 3 from the Mexico track. Jamison, afghan, 6 years, rescued from No. CA. Afghan rescue and Lexi, afghan, 10 years, rescued from puppy mill in CA. I am married and fortunately my husband loves pets (why else would I marry him). Cats are Pumpkin, Rusty and Samanth. I am VP of our local greyhound rescue, Nevada Greyhounds Unlimited and got my first greyhound, Sarah a 9 year old senior in 1996 and I have been hooked since. I love being part of GreyTalk!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest Javagirl

Hiya! Welcome from DC. 2 afghans and a grey? Can we get some pictures!!???

Posting pictures is not as hard as it seems - use photobucket and it's a snap.

kristyn

Hi from West TN. I'm from NV too. I lived in Fallon and Fernley for 20 years. My oldest son still lives in Fallon.

Snow!!! It was 75 here yesterday.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal!!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound