Daddy's Girl Isis

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Sending good thoughts to you and to Isis for a peaceful journey. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest UnrulyHounds

I am so sorry... :cry1

Run free sweet girl, you are so beautiful. May flights of angels wing you to your rest

:beatheart:hope

Edited by UnrulyHounds

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

That just sucks. There is nothing I can say to help ease the pain, but know as you and others have said, you ARE doing the right thing. One thing I have found in life, USUALLY the right thing to do is the hardest. My sympathy and prayers are with you.

Chad

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Our hearts will be with you as you take care of the most difficult task of all. I wish you peace.

Goodbye, sweet Daddy's Girl. Lots of hugs and kisses for your journey.

Guest greytloves

Isis has a very loving and brave man watching out for her. She is lucky to have had you.

Wishing for a quick, peaceful and loving passing for Isis.

Guest greydogluvr

Though this decision hurts so deeply, Isis is so lucky to have a Daddy who puts her needs first. She will be free of pain and watching over you. She will always be with you. I am so sorry.

Guest Vinnie

Greg we are so sorry, though those words just do not seem enough. Sending wishes for a peaceful passing on her new journey until you meet again.

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am so very sorry for this bad news.....my thoughts are with you and your special girl Isis.

God Speed

Guest Pipi5

Oh Greg, I'm so sorry. You're doing the best thing for her, no heroics. Goghbaby will be right there waiting, he used to love for me to tell him the stories of the Magical Foster home. I'm so sorry.

:beatheart

Hilda