New

Guest GreyGardens

Guest GreyGardens

Hey there. Thought we might introduce ourselves. This is Sydney, we've been hanging out together about 3 years. She is probably around five years old. There is a thought that she may not be all Greyhound (she is a bit thick in stature) but she sure has a hound disposition. She doesn't have tattoos. But she love to sprint. She is an perfect angel of a dog.

What do you think, Hound enough for the forum?

Syd_0010.jpg

IMG_1115.JPG

I have a larger head, thick neck, greyhound boy with tattoos and some people have asked me if he is a lurcher. While his body is very thin, and your girl's is not, who's to say that she is not all greyhound. She looks fine to me.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest FullMetalFrank

She's very pretty! I am not so good at judging from pictures, but she could be all greyhound and just not tatooed. Whatever she is, she is adorable and certainly GT-worthy!

She looks like a beautiful greyhound...welcome!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

She is a Beautiful Girl, :wub: and yes, she is hound enough, we are happy to see you join!!!! Welcome!!!!!! :welcome2

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest GreyGardens

Thanks for your kind words of welcome.

Sydney is a pretty cool dog. She's so calm and content. We sometimes call her the Philosopher Hound. She often looks as if she's contemplating the meaning of existence. I think she's probably a nihilist.

Oh, and she's my favorite photo model:

DSC_0075.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

She is beautiful (looks like my Kelsey) and I love her Kissy Spot on her head. Welcome to GT.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly