A Lump On Polli

RobinM

I am not overly concerned.

It's about 2 inches long and about1.5 inch wide, NOT on the spine but about 2 inches further down from the spine. When I press on it, she does not react at all. It feels like a tight muscle on a human. I did call the vet and she said it could be a fatty tissue. It's on the same side as the amp and is visual to my eyes.

If it gets any bigger or seems to bother her, I will bring her in.

Has anyone else had something that sounds like this?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Does it move when you manipulate it? Or does it stay rigid?

It doesn't move. It just feels like a tight muscle.

Ann- it's not a torn muscle. When she ran it was her back end that suffers. If it changes at all, I will bring her in.

Vet doesn't like me to bring her in unless we really have to. It really stresses her out.

Hopefully, it's nothing...

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Sending my prayers that this is just a nothing. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh boy! Alan has had a lump on his thigh for years and now has little bumps/lumps here and there. The big one is squishy, moves around the others are small and hard. So far, they haven't been a problem.

Oh boy! Alan has had a lump on his thigh for years and now has little bumps/lumps here and there. The big one is squishy, moves around the others are small and hard. So far, they haven't been a problem.

This one is about 2 inches by 1 inch and about 2 inches from her spine on the amp side.

I can press, massage, and she doesn't flinch.

Buddy has numerous lumps, too...we call him our lumpy old man. :wub: His are not attached to anything underneath, so they are most likely just lipomas. It's the ones that seem to be attached that you have to be careful about...

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Robin, only just seeing this. I really hope it's nothing. Glad you're not overly concerned. It could be a number of things. I'd just monitor, and it seems that's what your plan is...

:goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

How is Polli today? Kiss the pretty girl for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

How are YOU today Patti! Very kind of you asking with all you have going on. sigh. It does seem to be always something, doesn't it. I for one can not beleive what we all go through. And there is always someone else who is going though so much worse.... like they say "everything is relative"....

So, how is Polli today?

For the most part, she is pretty much back to Polli.... BUT I have a feeling that something is just not right. I can't put my finger on it and I am not stressing. But I am aware of it and I just kinda keep an eye on it.