Lucy's Dental Scheduled For Wed 2-11

So Lovely Lucy has sewer mouth right now. I know she has some serious periodontal issues that need to be taken care of, but since her infarction/stroke whatever it was I have been scared and even the vet said to wait even though she really needed a dental then. She is one of those that can have a dental and a month later look like she never had one.

She has gotten the all-clear and go ahead for a dental, but I know I will still worry like crazy-so good thoughts for my silly girl who's elevator does not go to the top floor please. :)

All good thoughts coming from here! :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Thanks< and keep them coming. I just found out that I personally know one of the techs that works there-so that helps too.

She has been a very different dog since her incident, mostly in a good way. It is like her filters are gone, and she does what she wants and is very pushy so she can have her way. She woke me up the other night by staring at me and making chewing noises which were disturbing. I figured she wanted out to go potty, but no-she wanted to do the Snoopy Dance in the moonlight and zoom around the yard for a couple of minutes and I love and enjoy her sillyness every day.

Sending prayers for Miss Lucy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest makenna25
So Lovely Lucy has sewer mouth right now. I know she has some serious periodontal issues that need to be taken care of, but since her infarction/stroke whatever it was I have been scared and even the vet said to wait even though she really needed a dental then. She is one of those that can have a dental and a month later look like she never had one.

She has gotten the all-clear and go ahead for a dental, but I know I will still worry like crazy-so good thoughts for my silly girl who's elevator does not go to the top floor please. :)

I saw a picture of your Lucy and I thought, "wow, she looks like my Cairo (Comedy Center)!" Then I saw My Rooster under her name and that got me on greyhound data, and I discovered your Lucy and my Cairo are half siblings!! They have the same dad, and boy do they resemble each other, spots and all!! :colgate

DSCN5954.JPG

ps-- hope Lucy is feeling better!

I saw a picture of your Lucy and I thought, "wow, she looks like my Cairo (Comedy Center)!" Then I saw My Rooster under her name and that got me on greyhound data, and I discovered your Lucy and my Cairo are half siblings!! They have the same dad, and boy do they resemble each other, spots and all!! :colgate

DSCN5954.JPG

ps-- hope Lucy is feeling better!

Diesel is her littermate, so he is a half sib too! It is funny because the My Rooster kids all have the same head and ear shape I think. Lucy and Cairo even have the same spotty legs!

Lucy's dental is Wed, but I had a serious panic attack when I booked it. I know I'll be a basket case, but she will be ok. Funny girl squeezed in between Diesel and I on the couch-so she's crashed and snoring like a logger on my feet. :lol

Glad she came out of the anesthesia well. Get the soft food ready!!

Will be anxious to hear she's home and comfortable. Depending on which teeth she lost, if you expect swelling, ice her after she's home and comfortable, it makes a big difference and will keep the swelling down

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless