Hello From Chesapeake

Guest BrightonsMommy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nlochansky

Another hello from Richmond! Brighton is absolutely breathtaking. I will always have a special place in my heart reserved for the cow doggies. Welcome to the wonderful world of greyhounds!

Welcome to you and your handsome boy. Chesapeake ????? VA????

Yes...sorry about that. Chesapeake, VA.

Then hello neighbor. Good to see more greyhounds in Tidewater. Molleigh will have to meet your handsome boy sometime.

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

Guest greytful4
Hi there, welcome to GT! I recognize that beautiful boy...I had him for a month but had to return him because of my elderly father being here.. Give Brighton (Spencer) a big hug and kiss from us! :blush

Hi! Nice to meet you (sorta :)) Brighton (Spencer) is an absolute doll. Thank you for what you taught him while he was with you. He is very well mannered. The only thing we will have to work on...is that he jumps up on new people when they come over. I've got him to stop jumping on me (even though I really didn't mind it...I was probably more excited to see him...than he was to see me)...but I really didn't want him to jump on every new person that come to our house.

He does love with his whole 78 lb body..that's why I had to give him up because of my elderly dad being here. I never had the chance to get "Spenkie" to obedience because of the unexpected turn of events with my dad. I bet if you took him to obedience class he'd do just fine.It broke my heart the day I took him back, I cried for three days. I'm Sooooooooo happy he has a loving family now.I can feel good about my decision. Please keep me posted on him..I still love him and miss him.

Guest BrightonsMommy

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :) For those of you in the Hampton Roads area of VA--let me know if you have any events or need assistance. My husband and I work full time, but are really interested in getting involved in rescuing these precious creatures.

Guest BrightonsMommy
Hi there, welcome to GT! I recognize that beautiful boy...I had him for a month but had to return him because of my elderly father being here.. Give Brighton (Spencer) a big hug and kiss from us! :blush

Hi! Nice to meet you (sorta :)) Brighton (Spencer) is an absolute doll. Thank you for what you taught him while he was with you. He is very well mannered. The only thing we will have to work on...is that he jumps up on new people when they come over. I've got him to stop jumping on me (even though I really didn't mind it...I was probably more excited to see him...than he was to see me)...but I really didn't want him to jump on every new person that come to our house.

He does love with his whole 78 lb body..that's why I had to give him up because of my elderly dad being here. I never had the chance to get "Spenkie" to obedience because of the unexpected turn of events with my dad. I bet if you took him to obedience class he'd do just fine.It broke my heart the day I took him back, I cried for three days. I'm Sooooooooo happy he has a loving family now.I can feel good about my decision. Please keep me posted on him..I still love him and miss him.

I totally understand! I know it must have been a hard decision. My mother-in-law lives with us. She is paralyzed on the right side, and is in a jazzy chair. She absolutely loves Brighton. We leave him out during the day with her...and he has done great. No damage, or accidents...and she just loves that he just hangs out on her couch.

Guest Honeysmom

Hi Lucrecia, I'm very happy to see you signed up here on Greytalk! You would probably remember me from our email about Brighton's collar he had when you adopted him. I'm so happy he is so well cared for and loved! He's one awesome guy and he is such a luv! :wave

Welcome from MD! I'll be down your way for meetings in Va Beach the end of this month

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Welcome from Washington -- the other one! :wave Aren't greyhounds just the best?!

From Virginia originally, I immediately salivate when I see or hear the word "Chesapeake." I will always ache for the bay and its blue crabs!

Enjoy!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest BrightonsMommy
Hi Lucrecia, I'm very happy to see you signed up here on Greytalk! You would probably remember me from our email about Brighton's collar he had when you adopted him. I'm so happy he is so well cared for and loved! He's one awesome guy and he is such a luv! :wave

Yes, hello! You're greys are beautiful! I am thinking of getting a "spring" collar for Brighton...and you have a lot of real cute ones! I'll be in touch.

Guest Honeysmom

Yes, hello! You're greys are beautiful! I am thinking of getting a "spring" collar for Brighton...and you have a lot of real cute ones! I'll be in touch.

Sounds great, Lucretia, I'd be happy to hear from you! :)