A Few Kind Thoughts Please

Hi all ,Could you good folks on greytalk spare pepper some good thoughts and prayers please, I took pepper for his normal walk this morning, pep was his normal self enjoying his walk, upon the east hill,as we often do,when he disappeared, only for a couple of minuets, he seemed ok when he came back,but when i looked at his front right leg i could see a nasty gash on the outside just above the stopper pad, the wound was about three inches long ,by three quater,so another trip to the vets,was required, the vet said its a nasty wound ,and some of the skin/flesh is missing :(

so pep was given a pre med straight away ,and is now recovering from the anaesthetic,after having eight sutures,and we go back in three das for a dressing change. there`s never a dull moment with this boy.

I hope pepper starts feeling better and the wound heals.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Ouchie, poor guy. :( Hope he heals fast and well. :goodluck My Dazzle is rather accident-prone too, through no fault of her own, so I understand.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Yikes! Nasty wound. :eek Holding your active boy in my prayers for quick healing. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh, poor Pepper! Heal quickly, big fella! Sending prayers and healing thoughts.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Poor Pepper - it sounds like a nasty wound. Hope he is on the mend quickly!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy