Care Of The Racing Greyhound

okay, a LOT under? Amazon has 4 used listed at $392 & up...

Anyone know of other sources?

gallery_17468_3098_7486.jpg
Dash (Mega Batboy), & forever missing Kipper (RD's Kiper, 2006-2015) & Souldog Dune (Pazzo Otis, 1994-2008)
"..cherish him and give him place with yourself for the rest of his but too short life. It is his one drawback. He should live as long as his owner."
James Matheson, The Greyhound: Breeding, Coursing, Racing, etc., 1929

Or from Greyhound Greetings:

http://www.shop.greyhoundgreetings.com/main.sc

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

GEM has it and all proceeds go to the houndies. They ship super fast also.

GEM

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest KennelMom

daaaaaaang, maybe we should list our old copy!!

Definitelly go for the new version. I have the soft cover of both editions so it would travel better and they've held up well to lots of lure coursing trips!

Guest EmergencyOps
daaaaaaang, maybe we should list our old copy!!

Definitelly go for the new version. I have the soft cover of both editions so it would travel better and they've held up well to lots of lure coursing trips!

:banana Yep, it sounds like old copies can fetch a good bit of money. I looked at the reviews on Amazon and found this:

This is a great book for any sighthound, especially for owners of retired racers whose old track injuries may come back to haunt you. But do not pay the high prices of resellers on this site UNLESS you are a collector looking for the original printing of the now outdated version!!!

You can buy this book updated and new from NGA and several greyhound adoption groups, for $40 softcover and about $65 hardcover. Just search the title from your browser. -Vi, San Diego, CA

I think just about every adoption group with a store has the softcover for sale. Ours (gpa-nw.com) does for $40 plus shipping I think. It's totally worth it - the $40 ONE THAT IS, knot THE $400! Though if your squeamish I'd skip the nice color pictures!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly