Update On Smokey

Guest anniemet

Guest HoustonGreys
:f_red I am so very sorry for your loss. When I look at his picture his name just seemed perfect for him. He was a handsome boy and looked so happy in his picture. Now he's running pain free and all the other Bridge Angels are welcoming him. :gh_run:grouphug to you in your sorrow.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Smokey.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest RooCroo

I am so very, very sorry. I lost my first grey to cancer also, and my heart breaks for you.

May your tears bring you healing, and your memories bring you joy.

f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow

Godspeed, sweet boy.

Oh dear Smokey. Another baby gone. I'm so sorry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

My deepest condolences to you for this untimely loss. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Smokey... :gh_run Run like the wind with the angels. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.