Hi From England

Guest sage7

Hi all, I'm another brit finding your site through an existing british member

my name is pauline and I have an amazing rescue ex-racer called winnie. She is my first grey (40 years of owning great danes & german pointers) and now I still own one very old pointer (15 yrs old soon) and my brindle grey but she is only the first of many I intend to have for the rest of my days. I love her so much and she is a true ambassador. the most gentle, biddable creature I have ever known. She is 8 1/2 years old and I have owned her for just over a year.

Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

welcome from southern california!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Hi Pauline! :wave:welcome2

I live in Maine, USA, but I'm originally from London. Welcome to GreyTalk!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

my beautiful Winnie

P1000672.jpg

my lovely old Ellie waiting for her breakfast :rolleyes:

dogs010.jpg

Your dogs are both adorable. Ellie waiting for breakfast is too cute! My Indigo has the same stump toy that Winnie is playing with.

Welcome from Ohio!

Ellie with Max & Indi

Welcome from Maryland, USA! Beware... I'm the one who'll come over & visit GTers in England!!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge