Memorial Service At Jax Pet Cemetary/crematorium

Guest manymanyhounds

Guest manymanyhounds

Yes, it's truly depressing thought but when I got the invitation to attend the celebration of the Memorial Tree where our babies were cremated I decided I would go.

DH has been in Roanoke/Christiansburg, Virginia attending the Memorial service of a very dear friend, lifelong actually, who died Monday at the age of 58, so he isn't home.

I drove to the "place" with ornaments with pictures of Ninja and Dancer who we lost in April and July of this year to hang on the Memorial Tree. The ornaments were adorable and I got a stranger to take my picture in front of the tree. Not sure why I would actually want that picture.

They had members of the Army, Navy and Marine Corps with a few service dogs about to deploy to Iraq as well as a JSO Officer who lost his K-9 partner 3 weeks ago. The 21 gun salute by the Jacksonville Beach Honor Guard about sent me over the edge.

Needless to say, I'm sad for all of us that have lost friends and pups this year and I'm happy to say that I left there with a smile and calming thoughts of Ninja and Dancer and the manymanyfriends and brudders and sisters and knowing that they are together again and having a ball.

:grouphug

It will be so strange visiting and not seeing Ninja and Dancer.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

That's special.............we don't have anything here in England like it that I know of.

Our thoughts are with you...

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose