Spingtime Products

Josie

I'm so glad to read all of these positive replies!!

I just got my order of FF and JH yesterday.....started the pups last night! Woohoo!! :)

:thumbs-up Kepp us posted in a few weeks-month :)

cant wait to receive my order.. in 7-10 days... depending of how long the customs will take.. :unsure

:rolleyes:

Both pups are young (3 and 3.5 yo) and healthy.....but, they both limp after playing too hard. Flower limps after laying around, too, as she had a stress fracture back in mid-July.

I'm hoping this will help them both limp less! I will keep you posted! :goodluck

I use both...have since 1993/4. Excellent stuff. Hurry-its on sale now.

I'm new to this product. Is it still on sale? It doesn't say. Can you tell me (approximately) what the sale price was so I know what a good price is? Shipping is $8 so I'd rather stock up when it's on sale and use something else until then (I've been using greyhoundgang).

I use both...have since 1993/4. Excellent stuff. Hurry-its on sale now.

I'm new to this product. Is it still on sale? It doesn't say. Can you tell me (approximately) what the sale price was so I know what a good price is? Shipping is $8 so I'd rather stock up when it's on sale and use something else until then (I've been using greyhoundgang).

If you clic on sizes and Prices you will see the sale in red..

2 jar of 60 one free

2 jar of 90 one free

ect...

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Burpdog/Diane recommended Fresh Factors for Speck and, ever since we've started using them, I've noticed an extra spring in his step. Great products!

Same here for Damien -- I noticed some extra sassiness a few weeks after starting him on FF. :lol

If you clic on sizes and Prices you will see the sale in red..

2 jar of 60 one free

2 jar of 90 one free

ect...

Oh, it's the fresh factors only. I was looking at joint health. I don't know which one to get.

Receive my bottles yesterday. :yay

Tuffy tried them out.. really enjoy them :)

but again He is not a reference because He is a little big food obsessed grey... will eat anything.. :lol

:colgate

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

• 1 month later...

it's been 1 month that I give Tuffy the supplements...

I do see a change this week.. :colgate

He is more alert and playfull (well as much a grey can be :lol )..

And He seems less stiff when He gets up from laying down too long...

I'm happy with this and I'll surely going to buy this products again :colgate

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data

Fresh Factors are a miracle product. Have used them for years and they have always done remarkable things-like helping Slim when he was rescued as a starvation case and Ivy when she underwent chemo and Cash's injuries and I could go on and on. If you try them you will always use them. Improvement and benefits are obvious- they really work wonders. I know they were responsible for several additonal years of life for our golden Polly. I have also used several other products. I use the garlic during the summer so I don't have to use chemicals and that works for me also. I personally use the cartilage concentrate and I run races up to half marathons in distance(13 miles). Before the cartilage concentrate I used knee braces etc. due to knee issues. With the CC I have run the last couple years with no braces! (I'm 55 years old so it means a lot to me.) This is the same kind of improvement I note in the dogs I use Fresh Factors on. The dogs love them too by the way. Springtime is reputatble and honest- a very good company. Hope this helps.

I just got my order of FF and JH yesterday.....started the pups last night! Woohoo!! :)

cant wait to receive my order.. in 7-10 days... depending of how long the customs will take.. :unsure

Both pups are young (3 and 3.5 yo) and healthy.....but, they both limp after playing too hard. Flower limps after laying around, too, as she had a stress fracture back in mid-July.

I'm hoping this will help them both limp less! I will keep you posted! :goodluck

Well, since they're on sale again (buy 2, get 2) and this thread popped up again, I will give my update! :)

I've been giving both pups FF/JH daily since Dec. 1st and I have noticed that both of them are limping less after zoomies and after laying around! :clap

I will continue using these products and have recommended them to friends/family!

ETA: I've been curious about the Bug-off Garlic....I saw one positive review on here for it. Anyone else have good results??

Edited by Gert

Well, since they're on sale again (buy 2, get 2) and this thread popped up again, I will give my update! :)

I've been giving both pups FF/JH daily since Dec. 1st and I have noticed that both of them are limping less after zoomies and after laying around! :clap

:yay:clap

same results here... lest stiffness... (well exept when Tuffy slide on ice 2 weeks ago.. that was not too good.. but it's ok now)

:colgate

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data

Guest AllThingsBiotha

I fed Fresh Factors and Joint Health for years and years. When Longevity came out, I swapped over to that and now I even start my weanling pups on it. My dogs' pictures have even been in the catalogue and on the website. I LOVE their stuff and with their usual Buy 2 Get 1 Free (and now Get 2 Free on some products) you can't beat the price, when you compare other products with similar ingredients.