Cet Chews

Guest MySkye

I have two dogs that for medical reasons, I won't volunteer to be put under, unless life or death situation. I brush and rub gums weekly, but need something that they can really gnaw on for teeth cleaning.

Does anyone have a recommendation regarding the CET chews as a dental cleaner? Do they work?

Thanks~

Guest p51crazyhorse

I have heard they are really great but expensive..... I have been considering buying some, MarcR knows where to get them at a good price I think.....

I use them, the dogs love them. Kasey, who is 4, had a dental in July and has been using them every other day since and I had the Vet Tech look at her teeth when she was in for nail clipping and she said they looked o.k but she was already showing some infection again in 2 back teeth and would still probably need a dental yearly. SO I am not sure how great they work but I figure it is working their teeth regardless so it has to help and I buy the extra large so it takes my 2 a good 15 minutes to chew them. Also I buy the CET Hextra chews that also have something in them for breath and that I can definitely say works, it is worth it just for that if you ask me!

I was turned onto these by Dr. Bill Feeman. I HATE rawhide but I allow Beau to use them. Actually if Beau, does, they all do. But because Beau will not let me brush his teeth, I do.

THey work. There is an enzyme in there that gets relased as they chew and they love them.

I get them for 12.99 for 30 chews and I usually order enough that the shipping is free. Do an online search for the best prices.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

www.allivet.com

I just ordered 6 bags :eek from these folks @ $17.99 a bag for the 30 count extra-large chews. I tend to order 6 bags at a time in an effort to save some on shipping charges. This place has free shipping on orders over $99 and 6 bags of these things gets me right up there in $$ for the free shipping. Piper expects one every night when I sit down to my own supper. The pitiful glances and disappointed paw stamping is more than I can bear, so I try not to run out.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Allivet and Bullwrinkle are sister companies. In fact, if you order from Bullwrinkkle, the order ships from Allivet. Same price, but if your order isn't enough for free shipping, Bullwrinkle charges less for shipping (or did). Don' ask, I have no idea...

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

You really don't need the extra large. i get the medium and they are quite big!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project