New To This Forum

Guest KreweOfRoo

Guest KreweOfRoo

Just finally joined Greytalk after years of reading.

Glad to be part of the group now.

Little about me....

I am enslaved by 7 greyhounds and love each and every one of them. My weakness is the Seniors. I have 4 seniors ranging from 9-12. I also have three youngsters who are 5 and 6 in age. I will always have my home open to a Senior in need...how can anyone resist those sweet faces :inlove

I am 41 years old, mother to 4 skin kid teenagers...two 17 year olds and two 15 year olds. I live in Northern California, but thanks to prop 2 passing, I don't know how much longer I will live in this state...Texas may be my next stop...time will tell.

I look forward to actually be able to post when I have the time and get to know you all.

CJ and The Krewe Of Roo

Guest KreweOfRoo
Welcome from SC!!!

What was Prop 2??

Prop 2 is a bill that will restrict caging for farm animals. Basically, in short form, it is banning cages for chickens. I am in the egg industry and it will kill the egg industry in California.

Welcome from Seattle - we need to see pics of the krewe! :)

I am trying to figure that out...LOL.

I will work on it and hopefully get the "Krewe" posted soon. :colgate

Guest KreweOfRoo
Welcome! Great pics and wonderful screenname!

Thank you.

All of my babies have "roo" sessions a couple times a day, and I am a New Orleans fanatic, so it fit :colgate

Guest IrskasMom

CJ ... WELCOME ..... and it's about time , you let us see your Babies :wave:wave:wave:wave What a noble thing

to do to give this Senior's a Forever Home :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug . When you have it all figured out , we

like to see some Pictures of your KreweofRoo

Guest greyt2love

Welcome from PA ! I opened your post expecting to see that you are from New Orleans ! Cool name ! I have two seniors here and I know what you mean. They are very special !

Guest KreweOfRoo
Hi from New Jersey, CJ :wave

Can I have Boyd? ^_^

HA!!! No. :P Boyd is my wonderful retired Senior stud...I adore him...well, I adore all of my kids...LOL. Boyd is tagged as my "stoner boy". He is Mr. Chill, and doesn't let anything phase him, which makes him a perfect meet and greet dog :colgate

Guest KreweOfRoo
Welcome from PA ! I opened your post expecting to see that you are from New Orleans ! Cool name ! I have two seniors here and I know what you mean. They are very special !

I frequent New Orleans as much as I can. I have many wonderful friends who work and live there and I love to spend time with my NO family...but my favorite thing to do in LA is swampin...nothing more relaxing to me, (other than my hounds).

If the humidity wasn't so bad, I could live there permanently...humidity makes me very grouchy...LOL.

I don't mind a Pat O's hurricane here and there, but the food is better than drinking anytime.

I also have membership in "Mystic Krewe of Barkus", have only walked in the parade once, but I love the group, so I pay my membership every year and donate my space on the parade to a friend who has a maltese who is an osteo amputee/survivor.

Okay, now I am itching to go back!!!

I frequent New Orleans as much as I can. I have many wonderful friends who work and live there and I love to spend time with my NO family...but my favorite thing to do in LA is swampin...nothing more relaxing to me, (other than my hounds).

If the humidity wasn't so bad, I could live there permanently...humidity makes me very grouchy...LOL.

I don't mind a Pat O's hurricane here and there, but the food is better than drinking anytime.

I also have membership in "Mystic Krewe of Barkus", have only walked in the parade once, but I love the group, so I pay my membership every year and donate my space on the parade to a friend who has a maltese who is an osteo amputee/survivor.

Okay, now I am itching to go back!!!

Welcome from Fredericksburg, Va. What's your favorite area for swampin' I am very partial to the Blind River area, but the pic below is from Honey Island.

5572ww.jpg

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

:welcome2 Hi and welcome! I've seen you post on the WCGG yahoo list. Can't wait to see pictures of your kids.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest KreweOfRoo

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.

I think I need to take some kind of photoshop class...LOL...so I can have a tricked out siggy like some here.

I will keep working on my siggy though :lol:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.

I think I need to take some kind of photoshop class...LOL...so I can have a tricked out siggy like some here.

I will keep working on my siggy though :lol:

There are some talented "siggy artists" who will do great siggies in exchange for a small donation to certain GH groups.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.