A Little Sadie Update

Guest BlackandBrindle

Guest BlackandBrindle

Sadie started about three months ago with a titer of 1:32.

She tested on Tuesday with a titer of 1:16.

So three more months of meds and we'll see how she's doing.

My little girl has also gone from weighing 65 pounds to 72 pounds :eek:blush She'd be horrified if she knew I posted that :P

So I got the extra tiny treats, walks are back up to two a day, and meal portions are back to normal.

Sadie is on Flucanozole, I believe 309mg 2x a day.

Of course I'm going to go by the vet's and get the specific information because Roy is a bit on the useless side when it comes to relaying messages :rolleyes: but so far so good.

We've had our ups and downs, but have not had it nearly as rough as many pups.

So we'll continue prayers for Shanti especially, and watch those numbers come down :)

Wonderful news! Hug Sadie for me. :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

So I got the extra tiny treats

Sadie, I em glad yoo is doin good, but dem tiny teenspoon biskies... dat size is fur dah birds!

I hope yur mommy don't make yoo eat to meny vegemins, I do NOT like green beens.

ArchE, thinkin ub my frend Sadie.

Guest BlackandBrindle
So I got the extra tiny treats

Sadie, I em glad yoo is doin good, but dem tiny teenspoon biskies... dat size is fur dah birds!

I hope yur mommy don't make yoo eat to meny vegemins, I do NOT like green beens.

ArchE, thinkin ub my frend Sadie.

ArchE, green beans are your friends. Especially when they are mixed with scrambled eggs, rice, ground beef, and salmon oil :chow1

Your friend,

Sadie

::yay for Sadie

:angry: sorry about the biskies

The biskie comments really made me laugh :lol

Aawww! That wonderful news! :yay:yay

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

That IS good news!!!! :yay

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project