Bodie Update

Guest Bodie

You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

The forces of nature are just too mysterious to try and figure out, but not to worry. I am so glad that you are having these good days with Bodie! He will let you know when it's time. Until then, keep looking up, kiss him for all of us who hold him so dear and hold him close to your heart at every opportunity. Such a sweet boy. Prayers for all of you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Bodie is in critical condition. He fell last night while on carpeting and he can no longer get up on his own. He hasn't eaten, except for a bite of cheese now and then, for 3 days. I believe the time has come...

Guest EmbersDad

oh no...im sorry to hear that. i will ask my dad to peek in on him after he checks in on soul. if it is his time, i will ask my dad to watch over him when he gets to the bridge.

Guest greytmonty
Bodie is in critical condition. He fell last night while on carpeting and he can no longer get up on his own. He hasn't eaten, except for a bite of cheese now and then, for 3 days. I believe the time has come...

Rhonda and Lew, my thoughts are with you today. I am so sorry you will be saying goodbye to Bodie. You have given him so much love, and he has given so much love back.

Hugs from Philly. Please call if you would like to talk.

I am so sorry. My heart and prayers are with you all. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:hope

My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family, I am so very sorry.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

My prayers are with you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Oh no- he has been such an inspiration.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Gentle hugs to Bodie and you. You will both be in our thoughts and prayers today, at this most difficult time.

And even with so much else going on, you did a good thing for the little Whippet guy. :grouphug

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hugs and kisses for Bodie. You are an inspiration for us and our hero. Know we all love you so much sweetie.

:grouphug

Edited by Tallgreydogmom

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)