Bailey ~ 2/21/90 - 10/9/08

brindlebaby

Oh beautiful baby girl...chase those butterflies at the Bridge after you get a full tummy of much desired food. Nudge Fluffy and SammyJo for me...they will help you settle in. :grouphug My deepest sympathy. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Hugs to you, Kim. I know how you're missing your lovely girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm just seeing this... I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful cat she was!!! I don't think I've ever seen a Persian that pretty before.

I used to have a nice Pride of cats.. being a part time vet tech and cat lover -- they've all gotten old and made their journey to the Bridge now -- They will not be forgotten.

Thank you for sharing your very special girl with us --- you will most assuredly see her again.

Bless

Guest FullMetalFrank

What a beautiful kitty. I have always loved persians. Never had the pleasure of being owned by one, though.

I lost my sweet kitty Icky a couple of years ago, I am sure he was in kidney failure. He went downhill so fast. He was 17.5 when we lost him. The day I took him in to go to the bridge, he felt so incredibly light and frail; he had gone from a robust, healthy kitty to a little old man, tired and ready to rest. He had been my companion from the time he was a tiny kitten, thru a divorce, several moves, the death of my late husband, birth of my DD, pretty much all of the major events of my adult life. He was a "talker" and always made his presence known.

So, I know how hard it is, and I am sorry your beautuful kitty is gone. I hope Icky meets Bailey at the bridge...

Guest lotsahounds

I'm so sorry Kimmers. I know how much you loved her! She was so lucky to have landed by you & Herman. October was not a good month. So long for now pretty Bailey. You were loved and will be missed very much.

What a pretty kittie she was. Sympathy to you. :f_white

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16