The Healing Candle

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those in need of comfort and support. :candle:candle:candle:candle:candle

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• 3 weeks later...

For Canyon, Diamond, Fiona and all hounds who are in need.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I want to send the healing candle. I am a newbie and don't know how. Could someone tell me how to do it please? Thank you.

Click on the emoticons on the left.

:candle:candle

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:candle .......for Kylie and Gunda and Lewis.

Guest lynne893

Healing candle for my Timber and for all of the poor pups with problems, and their mommies and daddies.

Courage!

:getwell :getwell :getwell:hope:candle :candle :candle

:candle for Canyon

:candle for Kylie

:candle for KC

:candle for all those in need, hurting, ill, injured, in need of support, lonely or grieving.

:candle

:candle .......for Willie and all the pups and those they love

:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle......for Misty.