Ember's Limp

Guest EmbersDad

Guest greydogluvr

Big hugs to you beautiful Ember. Heal quickly. Please keep us updated on her progress. As many of us here, I have endured this process and am reliving it again with you. Many prayers and positive thought coming your way.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet face! She will be in my thoughts, I am sure her recovery will be fast, it is amazing how fast they bounce back from surgery!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Sending prayers that your sweet girl has a successful surgery and easy recovery.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest IrskasMom

I was checking for an Update ,but Surgery is tomorrow... duhhhhh . Good Thoughts and gentle Hugs for sweet Ember . I wish you all the best and Good Luck for tomorrow. :clover:goodluck:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Edited by IrskasMom

Best wishes to Ember and her Daddy for tomorrow :grouphug We'll be thinking of you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest jettcricket

Tom....I will keep you and your little girl in my thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. I know her surgery will be a success and she'll be with you for some years to come.

Guest EmbersDad
My heart and prayers are with you both.

But it's also the last time we will see her in pain from a limp and the last time we will see her with Cancer.

the glass is half full!!!!

that is soo true. the evil will be banished tomorrow and then the healing begins and then its time

When I look at my Polli- I see "Scarlet begonias"

CLICKY-

sounds like mid 70's....when they were at the top of their game.....and is absolutely appropriate for miss polli.

Four legs, or three. Doesn't really matter when they are your heart. We in Miami, will be keeping the faith and cheering Ember on in her recovery and rehab.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest HeatherDemps

All I can tell you is that she will amaze you more than you expect.... Prayers for you and Ember.... let the healing begin....

Thinking of you and Ember today. Positive thoughts for a quick and flawless surgery... :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Praying for an easy surgery and warp-speed recovery.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thinking of you both this morning. Be brave sweet and precious girl and have Daddy keep us posted. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Along with the others I have been thinking about you and Ember this morning. May the surgery be successful and your beautiful girl heal quickly.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Another thinking of you and Ember. I hope everything goes well with the surgery and can't wait to see her on the mend.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest EmilyAnne

I showed my husband this thread this morning, and my husband was very touched. Ember has a place in our hearts and we think of him often. :hope ing for you all this morning. After today's surgery things will be on their way to getting better. Just like that song you posted, Let The Good Times Roll.