Does Anyone Have Dr. Cuoto's Contact Info?

I've been doing searches, but not coming up with much and I have someone asking me for his contact info. Does anyone have a phone number and maybe email for him?

TIA.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

couto1@osu.edu

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thank you. Lynnet emailed me too, and I'll share both pieces of info. I wish there were some way to pin just his info at the top of H & M since so many people consult with him.

Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie

couto1@osu.edu

You can also use this page The click on email lets us send through their internal system, it is monitored so a response is usually pretty quick.

Dr Couto is away until Oct 27th at Scooby in Spain. So, I would use the general contact #s

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

couto1@osu.edu

You can also use this page The click on email lets us send through their internal system, it is monitored so a response is usually pretty quick.

Dr Couto is away until Oct 27th at Scooby in Spain. So, I would use the general contact #s

Thanks, Janet. I'll let the person know who contacted me.

Dr Paulo Vilar has helped me a great deal with Asia

Greyhound@cvm.osu.edu

Paulo Vilar saavedra DVM, Ms

Greyhound Health and Wellness Program

http://www.vet.osu.edu/1872.htm

The Ohio State University

Veterinary Teaching Hospital

601 Vernon L. Tharp Street

Columbus, OH 43210

Edited by Madeara
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

D'oh - someone already posted that he's away :blush

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

We won't be pinning his info separately.

It is in the pinned vets list... http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1457168

And it was just added again today to the one of new vets that needs to be added to the list.

I can understand why he's not listed seperately.......I just had a hard time finding his info (I can never find what I want when I want it in a hurry :P ). I looked at the vet list and I found Ohio in the first post but he wasn't listed, so I got confused and thought he wasn't listed on GT at all.......I didn't realize there was a second post with additional vet information and I didn't scroll all the way down. :blush I get confused easily these days. :lol

The older post that has OSU's info has a different phone number than Janet just listed.....since I've never been in contact with them before, is that first number still good? Should it be changed to the number Janet just posted? :unsure