Sierra Needs Some Prayers - Vet Is Concerned On Weight Loss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there pretty little girl! :wub::grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Were doing the last treatment today :colgate . I am sure Sierra is happy for this. I will pick her up after work. She seems to be benefiting from the treatments well. Her coat is getting softer, shinier and thick again. She is also slowly gaining weight back. We need to maintain and gain!!

I can't wait to go get her and tell that we won't need to do any more treatments, just some blood and urine test once a month until this is all over.

Were doing the last treatment today :colgate . I am sure Sierra is happy for this. I will pick her up after work. She seems to be benefiting from the treatments well. Her coat is getting softer, shinier and thick again. She is also slowly gaining weight back. We need to maintain and gain!!

I can't wait to go get her and tell that we won't need to do any more treatments, just some blood and urine test once a month until this is all over.

:yay:yay:yay

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Sierra is home, finally. She has spent all day at the vet. Poor girl. She was very happy to see me. The vet said everything went well, she is pleased with progress, the weight gaining and how she tolerated the treatments.

We will go back to get a blood test/liver function and urine test in November. I am keeping prayers for continued strength for her recovery. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers as well.

GO Sierra GO! :wub::grouphug Keep up the good fight sweetie.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so happy to hear Sierra is doing better. You, Go Girl!!!

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11