Very Urgent Prayers For Cofax - Emergency Surgery Needed Tomorrow

2NOFLEAS

Adding more good wishes :hope .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending lots and lots of healing thoughts for your little girl.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Well..... I got a pretty good night sleep. Only woke up about 6 times (not unusal on the best of days for me!) Thank you Jordan. I just read your post to Bob - I think it made him feel better too. I told Bob we're saying things after the fact, but 3 doctors here saw the pictures, her and reports and agreed on what to do. After Lambie - we have a hard time with trust and to trust someone I met for less than 5mins (the surgeon) with our baby's life - is rather - well...... hard to do not alone the other two doctors that we only met for a first time especially when we had to deal with so many issues and problems (mainly administrative) with the hospital here, not returning calls, not putting notes from file on computer, wrong doses given for heart med, wrong information given about labs, just one thing after another..... but the hospital administrator has been wonderful. Everytime a problem came up - she handled it right then and there. We had a long talk to try to work things out and yesterday - even with her own pup having surgury - she kept checking with the doctors and visiting with Cofax and us throughout the day. I think I'll bring her some flowers or something today and something for her pup.

I can't get to see Cofax until after the doctors all exam her - probably after 10am. I think I'll use that time to get a bit of shopping done. I'll be stuck in the house with her for the next few weeks. No rides, no stairs, no jumping on the bed, yuk. We'll manage. Guess I'll be sleeping a lot on the sofa (there goes my back!) so she doesn't want to jump up on the bed for awhile. I'll move her new bed to the living room and hopefully she'll be comfortable on it. (Guess we won't be having a family and friends party / open house this month either like we were starting to plan for new house). Bob's parents and family come in for Thanksgiving - she should be a lot better by then - unless we find out that it's some other issue with this. And..... there goes my plan to start a new business here (that Bob doesn't know anything about!). Bob's sister and I were looking at opening a retail store for pets and people that Cofax was going to help us run...... don't think that will open before Christmas now. That's okay..... love before dreams.

Okay... now for a "strange" thing that happened....... just as the crew was taking Cofax to prep for surgery a song started to play...... "you lift me up....." I always sing that in memory of Lambie. She was my strength when everything was going wrong. I wouldn't have kept going without her. Then when I got into my sister in laws car to go home for a little while before surgery started - they played "my beautiful girl"...... that's what I always call Cofax. Someone was definitely watching my baby. I know Lambie never met Cofax, but I know she was there watching her for me and I know ReRun was there for her. My angels...... they made me proud while they pounced on earth and they will always continue to make me proud as angels. And I know they must have had help - and the messages came from everyone here that sent them. So.... maybe - just maybe - there was a mass........ and maybe - just maybe - it's something we shouldn't question as to what happened to it. Even Bob - who doesn't believe in much of anything - said - just maybe.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Hang in there!

I'll be thinking of you all day and going a bit nuts as I won't be able to check back till midafternoon.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending more prayers. :grouphug

Decisions can be so difficult at times and I know I have second guessed some of my decisions with our Angels and then all the "what ifs" come into play. Then you sometimes feel as though you are at the mercy over things that you can not control and it is a helpless feeling. I think all we can do is make those hard decisions with as much information as we can gather and draw on our resources at the time. Hugs to your sweet baby and I'll check back a little later. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Just got a call from the vet - she's doing well - standing up in her crate, vitals are good. Doc will try feeding her this afternoon and if that stays down - she might be able to come home tonight. Here's some pics of her in the hospital yesterday (cone on so she didn't chew her iv) and her bed waiting for her to come home....moved it from our bedroom to living room so she doesn't jump up to the big bed (notice I didn't say Mom's & Dad's bed - don't think it's been ours for a long time!).

had to add second pic separately

I think she looks beautiful and the cone looks like a beautiful bonnet on her........ but mom's always think that way!

post-12864-1222347571_thumb.jpg

post-12864-1222347647_thumb.jpg

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

:kiss2 For you Cofax! And you have some very special angels watching over you for sure. Anxious to hear that you're home. T, that bed is something!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Awww...just look at that brave and precious smile she has. I know she will be happy to come home and lay on her own beddie bye and just be pampered again. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

And she is smiling, knowing how much she is loved!

Continued prayers

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Napping with mom at the vet this morning..............

She's stuck there another day - she hasn't eatten yet....... we'll be leaving again soon to go visit...... (Shhhhhh I'm sneeking her in some goodies)......

Tech said she was up and wagging her tail just a few mins ago!

post-12864-1222375052_thumb.jpg

How about McDonalds? Kiss that pretty baby for me! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg