Hello From Cleveland, Oh

Guest littlesyd85

Guest littlesyd85
Hi everyone! My name is Sydney and I live in Parma Heights, OH. I volunteer on a regular basis for the Greyhound Adoption of Ohio. I do not have a greyhound currently because I live in an apartment that does not allow dogs. My husband and I will be moving at the end of October to our first house and we intend on adopting a greyhound shortly after. I look forward to sharing stories with you all!

welcome from southern california! congrats on the new house; whenever you get your hound don't forget to post pics! :D

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest RICHandJUDE

Welcome to Ohio from another Buckeye. I was born and still live in Girard, Ohio. We also got our two greyts from Greyhound Adoption of Ohio. We have volunteeered at GAO over the 3 years we have known Linda. Linda is super dedicated, as you know, to the dogs. Welcome again. We will probably see you at the IX center or at the annual Christmas brunch and auction.