Greetings From Spartanburg, Sc

Hello all! My name is Shannon and I just joined this group. I share my home with 2 beautiful greys...Lucius (Closin Time) and Timmy (Demon Dancer). I have also adopted a Galgo Espanol from Galgo Rescue Netowork International and am eagerly awaiting his arrival to America from Spain this fall. I'm active in my group, For the Hounds, and am just here looking for friends, advice, stories, etc about greys. My fiance' and I cannot have children, so our boys are our world. We plan on fostering this fall when we move and are very excited about that too. My boys also share their home with my sweet dalmatian girl, Lucky Girl.

I'm also a research buff. I've been spending months researching grey history and galgo information. The galgo info is hard to find...so if any og you have one I would appreciate any help. GRIN has been fabulous with info on this rare (outside of Spain) sighthound but as always, I want to learn more.

l_bd29d29f42c0a677fc96ad91011e0a11.jpg Timmy

l_20f0ed91d3bb9bf969cdff4af3023231.jpg

Lucius

l_c447dbe05724eba96dba55c93a5998c4.jpg Argos

Welcome! And congrats on your gorgeous Galgo! One of my very good friends (and employee, haha!) has a Galgo named Cruz. he is white with longer hair down his back. He is adorable!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Welcome! And congrats on your gorgeous Galgo! One of my very good friends (and employee, haha!) has a Galgo named Cruz. he is white with longer hair down his back. He is adorable!

Thanks! You're 2 Hounds Designs, huh? You've made lots of money off us recently...lol. We've orderd 5 martinagales and a velvet tag collar from you in the last 5 months. Your collars are amazing!

That would be me! I thought Lucius' collar looked familiar. :)

I hope you are loving your collars - and please post pictures of your new Galgo when he arrives. :wub:

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Hello, Shannon, Timmy, Lucius, and Argos! I hope that oyu will enjoy GT and feel right at home here with the hounds and the people.

I live quite close to you in Wellford, SC and work in Spartanburg so I'm particularly happy to say welcome to a neighbor!

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hi Shannon, Welcome from Greenville South Carolina! :wave It is a small world, your babies are adorable!!!!! :colgate You are also involved with one of the "BEST" groups in the world. :colgate Maybe we will bump into each other some time, Congraultaions on your new Galgo that is coming.......

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Hi Shannon, Welcome from Greenville South Carolina! :wave It is a small world, your babies are adorable!!!!! :colgate You are also involved with one of the "BEST" groups in the world. :colgate Maybe we will bump into each other some time, Congraultaions on your new Galgo that is coming.......

Thank you. Yes, we are very excited! If you shop at the Laurens Road petsmart you may see us...we do meet and greets there every 3rd sunday now.

Thank you. Yes, we are very excited! If you shop at the Laurens Road petsmart you may see us...we do meet and greets there every 3rd sunday now.

You are Welcome! I was there last Saturday, we may have already met! :colgate Laurens road pet Smart is just around the corner from us. We were the ones that was waiting for the haul and taking the babies to Charlotte. I had read a lot about the group and wanted to meet the directors and I think they are "WONDERFUL" people that do a lot for the greys. I can tell you that you are with a "GREAT" Group. I look forward to being able to meet you soon. Lots of happiness with your babies!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Welcome from Blythewood, SC. Your puppers are gorgeous. Greytalk rocks!

Thank you! Where is Blythewood??

You are Welcome! I was there last Saturday, we may have already met! :colgate Laurens road pet Smart is just around the corner from us. We were the ones that was waiting for the haul and taking the babies to Charlotte. I had read a lot about the group and wanted to meet the directors and I think they are "WONDERFUL" people that do a lot for the greys. I can tell you that you are with a "GREAT" Group. I look forward to being able to meet you soon. Lots of happiness with your babies!

Unfortunetly I wasn't there last saturday, we do sundays. But since Laurens Road is near you we may meet sometime. :) You were taking babies to Charlotte? I love the directors of our group! They are amazing and so helpful. Do you work with a group?

Guest Daddybridge

Hi everybody, my name is Justin and I'm Lucius, Lucky Girl, Timmy and Argos' dad. And Shannon (GreytHoundPoet) is my beautiful fiance'. I love her more than anything and she has really turned me into a dog person. I used to live with cats and then with no animals at all. Then when I got together with Shannon (my best friend throughout college) she had a ready-made menagerie. It wasn't long at all until I got into the swing of things, and we added a Dalmatian to her parrots. Soon after that we got Lucius and now Timmy. We're waiting for Argos to arrive and I can't wait. I've totally fallen in love with our Greys, they are such beautiful, noble and fun animals. I'm blessed by all of them.

I knew there were some smart guys out there somewhere.

Welcome from Miami!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound