Guest Sighthound

Guest Sighthound

We just adopted our greyhound this morning. She is two years old. Did not do well on the track which is fine for us. She has a very low prey drive. We have 4 Italian Greyhounds, a whippet and a cat. I know that I will be asking a lot of questions as we go. Her track name is BB"s Itsa Girl. but we are going to call her Cleopatra, Cleo for short. Just wanted to introduce ourselves to you.

Guest Javagirl

Welcome from NY! Congratulations on your sweet, new addition. Enjoy her and come back with pictures! (photobucket works best IMHO) See you around.

Kristyn, Ladd and foster girl Sugar Lips

Guest bobandpolly

We're new too. Let me say though you have come to the right place! These guys are great with advice and answering questions. Congrats on the new addition.

Guest IrskasMom

Congrats and Welcome :wave:wave:wave to GT. We are crazy about Pictures and crazy about our Hounds .

Edited by IrskasMom

Hello from Pittsburgh does Cleo have in the line EA itsaboy if so she is related to my Belle

Good Luck with you new kid and enjoy your self here

Is she registered on Greyhound Data? Could not find her under the name you gave

Edited by 6greyhounds

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Guest Sighthound

I do not know if she is registered on Greyhound Data. I seem to not be able to find her anywhere. I can find her parents but not her.

• 4 weeks later...
:welcome2 Hi Marsha and welcome to GT!! Glad to see you made it here. Cleo is such a pretty girl.....I hope Lance and the IG's like her.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Hello form PA, we are fairly new ourselves and our LAdy Chauncey was not a good racer either we figure that was good for her and great for us. You will find a wealth of info on greytalk.