Greetings From Pa

Guest gennygrey

Guest gennygrey

Hi everyone, my name is Gen. :wubsite I am from Greensburg, PA (45 minutes east of Pittsbugh) GO STEELERS AND PENGUINS. I just adopted my greyhound Shadow on June 6th. I recently lost a greyhound on 5/1/08 to osteosarcoma :brokenheart . I feel so blessed to have another one of these wonderful creatures :angel . I also own a mutt (Shepard/Cattle Dog mix) named Jackson. He loves Shadow and they are best friends. Shadow is a wonderful boy and such a beauty. He is a blue fawn with amber eyes. He is greyt and has brought so much joy to my family. My daughter is turning 3 in July and she calls Shadow her new best friend :gh_child . The greatest joy of owning these dogs is watching them become pets. They are such aliens when they get off the track, but when they settle in, they exude such personality :banana .

Every greyhound on this board is so beautiful and are fortunate to have owners like you. :gh_bow

Welcome! I live in PA too and have had our girl, Sherri, for two months now. Looking forward to seeing pictures of

your new hound.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have 6 greyhounds ages are 4 up to almost 15.

What group did you get your grey from???

Edited by 6greyhounds

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

:wave Hi Welcome from a former Penn State Girl. Congratulations on the new addition. Welcome to the group.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest weycoolgrey

:wave Welcome to GT from Boston! So sorry for the loss of your pupper, and congrats to you on adopting Shadow! Looking forward to hearing more about you!

Jen

Guest gennygrey
Hello from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have 6 greyhounds ages are 4 up to almost 15.

Nittany Greyhounds-State College, PA

Nittany Greyhounds-State College, PA

three are from Going Home Greyhounds, One a private adoption, one from Gold Coast and Hershey from Greyhounds Reach The Beach. There was a posting Ohio Grey needs a home and i was the lucky person to get this holigan

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear