My New Grey - Enza

Guest EnzaFerrari

Guest EnzaFerrari

Hi All - I've been lurking for a bit for information etc.

I adopted my girl Enza three weeks ago now and things have been going incredibly well. No SA, potty trained like a dream, is "roaching", etc.

Course we've also had the ER vet trip late at night when she ate a mushroom and now she is refusing to drink a lot of water (I put it in her kibble).

My parents have already warmed to her and mom made her a HUGE bed.

IMG_0307.jpg

Guest redreed

She's a beauty!!! Welcome and congrats. I bet she's sorry about eating the mushroom. :)

BTW -- tell your mom that's an awesome bed. I'd like one of those for me.

Congrats on adopting your beautiful girl and welcome to GT! :wave

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Welcome to GT! She is a beautiful girl, and that bed is spectacular! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures together.

:welcome2 Greetings from Staten Island, NY. Your Enza is beautiful - and your Mom is very talented. I'm sure you will love this site (its a bit habit forming though) :hehe

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

:welcome Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! Looks like your mom could have a career as a professional dog bed maker, if she so chose!!

Enza is beautiful! Congrats!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome from Maine! :D:welcome2

Enza is a really pretty girl... can't wait to see more pictures!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Welcome from across the Potomac in Maryland!! What group did Enza come from?

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge