Happy Birthday, Nikki

MrAlexTheDog

nik left us exactly a week ago today, but we wish our girl a happy 13th birthday nonetheless.

299766511_oxVtS-M.jpg

296982385_Pe3e6-M.jpg

296982174_ewVhU-M.jpg

we love you and miss you.

Edited by MrAlexTheDog

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest argolola

Prayers for you as you remember your precious angel's birthday. She is healthy, happy and whole on her special day, but you must miss her terribly.

Is that your sweet girl in the desktop Celebrating Greyhounds calendar for this week?

yes, it is. :rolleyes:

when we received our complimentary copy of the desk calendar last year, we were surprised to find that her picture happened to be on the page facing the week's page that included her birthday. and so i've often kept just her page opened so i could look at it. and then to have her go just one week before her birthday...it all seems a little weird. never would we have imagined things would work out this way.

she would often leap off the front porch, play-bow, and turn circles on the grass you see in the picture. and then she'd jump back onto the porch to be let inside. she was such a goof. :lol:

i was fortunate to get the shot. i cropped the image more closely to remove a lot of distracting background. i submitted the picture for the calendar although i didn't think it was good enough to be chosen (a little too out of focus for me). i was wrong.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Happy Birthday Sweetheart...you are sorely missed by all of us here. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:b-day:baloons:b-day Happy Birthday Nikki!! :b-day:baloons:b-day

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound