Brady Aka Bella Sector

Guest BradyzMommy

Guest BradyzMommy

Brady was our first greyhound and our heart dog. As soon as we laid eyes on him, we knew we belonged together.

2006_0128Image0140-revised.jpg

He was a big boy at 90lbs. and as goofy as they come.

Picture258.jpg

Picture454.jpg

Brady loved his puppy. He would take it to bed with him at night. He was always so gentle with all of his stuffies.

Picture1418.jpg

His favorite place was our bed, but he never quite learned how to jump onto it.

Picture343.jpg

Picture329.jpg

He ate dinner with us every night in the hopes of getting something really good.

Picture1225.jpg

He tolerated his sisters; Maddi, Penny and JoJo the cat.

Picture1382.jpg

Picture2015.jpg

Picture428.jpg

In the 2 short years that he owned us, he enriched our lives beyond belief.

Picture9.jpg

Papa and I miss you every minute of every day. We would give anything to have just one more hour with you.

We would give anything to see that goofy look on your face, hear you moan as we stuck a finger in your ear, hear you groan as you got comfortable and fell asleep, see you run and play with your sisters, hear you come running down the hallway like a galloping horse....

We are so proud of you for being such a fighter. Please know that we did all we could to save you. We understand that your body just couldnt take anymore...

Your sisters miss you so much and we can see that they share our pain. Maddi has been sleeping in your bed and Penny is even more nervous than usual.

You will never be forgotten or replaced.

Run free and without pain, my dear puppy boy.

I love you.

B_W_DOGS_0237.jpg

Edited by BradyzMommy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Stephanie! :( I'm so sorry!

Your beautiful boy is out of all pain now. I hope your's ends soon, and you just remember all the fun and love you shared with him.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest Machbragal

I am so so sorry. This one hits so very hard (well, I guess they all do). He was so young.

Brady, you touched so many lives, young man. What a spirit, and what a fighter. I'll never forget you.

Guest boondog

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy. I followed his story closely and prayed for a different outcome. I hope you find peace knowing that he's now healthy and watching over you. Run free, Brady.

i'm very sorry about your losing brady. he's such a handsome hound.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

So very sorry. I'll never forget Brady either. He really was a very special boy. So many of us wanted him to make it. :grouphug

Marcia in SC

Guest KennelMom

I'm so sorry :grouphug I know there aren't enough words to express how much Brady was loved and how much he'll be missed.

Godspeed, Brady....

Guest argolola

I'm crying with you, as I read your tribute and look at his handsome face. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Please take comfort in knowing that you gave him love and a wonderful life. He knew true happiness.

Brady, send your parents a sign sweetie. You will be reunited with them again one day.

I'm so sorry that Brady wasn't with you longer but during the time that he was, you were his world. He knows how much you loved him.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

What a lovely tribute to a wonderful boy. We all pulled so hard for him.

He will be remembered fondly by so many of us Greytalkers ....

:f_red:f_white:f_red

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest brandi007

The rainbow bridge crew is so lucky to have such a handsome man in their midst.

I'm so sorry for your loss, run free Brady!

:gh_run

Guest Carla

I am so so so sorry.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I had been following Brady's story and I was hoping he was going to pull through.

Thank you for doing everything you did for your handsome boy.

Your tribute brought tears to my eyes, it shows how much you loved Brady.

Godspeed Brady, you are greytly missed.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Guest guinness_the_greyt

:cry1 I'm so so sorry! :grouphug Im shedding tears with you today! What a wonderful tribute to your big beautiful boy! :grouphug

Godspeed handsome Brady! :kiss2

I am so sorry. Even though I have never met Brady in person, I feel as if I know him from here on Greytalk. I hope that the special memories that you have of your boy will bring you comfort in the days ahead. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

What a lovely tribute and beautiful pictures. I am so sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest greytbookert

What a beautiful tribute for such a beautiful boy, who was obviously very well loved by many. I had hoped, along with many other GT'ers, for a different outcome. I'm sorry for your loss.

Guest PhillyPups

I am trying to type between the tears ~ I know your pain :bighug

I am so sorry you lost your beloved Brady, he was way too young, but know you gave Brady the hardest gift of love to Brady and he went over the bridgeon the wings of love, where he was greeted by some of the very best. :bighug