Pass The Dip !

Guest grey_dreams

Guest grey_dreams

She's home !!!

Zena (her name at Scooby was Layna) traveled from Spain to Netherlands on Friday-Saturday and arrived at her home in Amsterdam on Saturday night!

She is a 2 year old rough-haired Galgo Espanol. She is beautiful and sweet. Zuki and I are in love with her! She's already going up and down the 3 flights of open spiral stairs in our building. She's already playing with toys.

Now, we just have to convince her not to taste our cat Zola and she will be completely perfect!

Here is a photo of her from when she was still at Scooby:

2505643036_52febb8d48_o.jpg

Guest Redstripe

wow 3 flights of spiral stairs?! good job!!! Al would freak out if he saw those!

what a cutie patootie she is :wub:

Guest grey_dreams

Here's a photo from Saturday when we first met Zena. She's on the left, Zuki is on the right. The perspective is misleading because she is actually quite a bit smaller than Zuki. Even though she was rather nervous after that long trip and all the strange new smells and new people, you can see her cute piggy-tail. She wags her tail all the time and carries it curled up in a corkscrew :colgate

2505837995_af292daa5d_o.jpg

I'm so thrilled this worked out! :confetti Congratulations! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Beautiful! Congrats!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project