luk at me pufft up beek :huh

yestah-deyz beek shot

poppy250408b.jpg

too-deyz beek shot

poppy260408a.jpg

pop-pee, thee pufft up won :unsure

xx

pee ess - pleeze note - eye iz skwinting, me eyez izunt shuttid awl thee tyme

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Poppy you poor baby, I hope all your big owies are better soon. :wub:

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Beak puffing has gone now.

Bandage was removed from hind foot yesterday.

Today she's licked the stitches off hind foot wound and made a gorgeous hole, into which we can peer and see the inside of her foot. Nice. We've wrapped it and she'll see the vet tomorrow.

I may ask for this to be moved to H&M :rolleyes:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Is she trying to put the seaweed pack into her foot? :rolleyes:

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Thanks for moving this for me Trudy :D

Is she trying to put the seaweed pack into her foot? :rolleyes:

Yes, I think you could be right :blink::lol

She's going to see the vet at 5.50pm today (with Stan).

Poppy saw the vet this afternoon and had a nice new bandage put on her foot and got some antibiotics to take. Part of the seaweed thing emerged during out vet visit and I was laying across the vets table groaning and having hysterics :lol Utterly, utterly gross :lol She has to go back on Weds at 5pm :rolleyes:

Glad to hear Poppy is not so puffy & is doing well. :) The "seaweed thing" sounds very interesting as a treatment - does it have a more official name?

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

We've been back at the vets as planned, this afternoon :rolleyes:

Poppy has a temperature (still). She's had her poorly foot undressed and it's now being left undressed till she's seen again on Friday. She's got a second anti biotic to add in to the first :rolleyes: I mentioned to the vet that Poppy was really having problems breathing through her nose last night and he managed to fish out some more of the seaweed dressing. How vile. I was standing with my back to the proceedings, examining the light switch at the time :lol

Poor Poppy is feeling very sorry for herself. Her tootsie is swollen and sore. Her gob is sore. Her belly is bruised. And on top of that, Stanley bled on her during the vet visit.

Can someone beam me uppppppp nowwwwwwwwwwww please to a place where animals are normallllllllllllll :rolleyes::lol

Pic taken a few mins ago, to show her sorry-for-self (and with good reason) face :wub:

poppy300408a.jpg

Glad to hear Poppy is not so puffy & is doing well. :) The "seaweed thing" sounds very interesting as a treatment - does it have a more official name?

I did mean to ask for you today but I got side tracked and forgot :blush I'll try to remember to ask on Friday :)

Guest paulamariez

Oh, Poppy you poor precious girl! You are so beautiful sweetheart, even with your swollen needle nose! Be strong little one! Each day you will be getting better! I will keep your tender self on my prayer list for a quick and easy recovery. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending this poor girl some gentle healing doggie kisses!

I think the antibiotic combination is starting to take effect. Poppy has been up and about a little bit more today, she's not limping as much and the swelling on her foot has gone down. She also ate a good dinner tonight :)