Marx Is In Pain

Sedning prayers for a quick healing.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Marx had a very restless night and I'm exhausted :( At one point my sweet boy was actually spooning against me, then he settled down and slept a bit. I'm hoping today will be better with the meds on board. I'll update later, have to get ready to leave for work.

Karen

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh no! I missed this post!! Sending loads and loads of prayers for Marx! :hope

Hope he gets well soon and has no more pain! :wub:

Hope he makes a nice recovery.

Has happened to our whippet a couple times. Usually a couple days of meds and rest and he starts to mend.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Hope he starts feeling better soon. If you end up going the chiropractic route, I have a great one who makes home visits and is reasonably priced. Let me know if you need her.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Went through this with Fritz a couple of weeks ago...he tweaked his neck somehow outside. If you have a chiropractor nearby that could help too. I had Fritz adjusted and he was on tramadol for a couple of days (Rimadyl makes him a zombie so I won't give it to him). We used a cold pack on his neck when he was resting and I also massaged him a lot to help him relax. Within a couple of days he was feeling much better.

Fritz is shedding like mad right now so it was like I had a husky here in my house when I was massaging him...hair EVERYWHERE!

I hope Marx is feeling better soon :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Try some Traumeel. It's a homeopathic pain killer. It works great. I use it on all my dogs, and I use it. I have a horrible disc problem and I'm in chronic pain. I've found that this stuff works great. You can find it at some heath food places, or online. It comes in liquid or pills. For the dogs, I put the pills in cream cheese, or squirt the liquid in their mouths. Give it a try.

Another thought. Try taking Marx to a doggie chiropractor. It's helped our dogs with pains, not too expensive, around $35 a visit. I hope he is feeling better soon.