A Good Update -

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Just updating you all on the boys. Yardman has been upped on his Cosequin and is also getting Hyluric (sp?) acid too along with a litany of other supplements for other things. He's got therapy tomorrow, and I know his therapist will be happy (and sad all the same) that it is just arthritic bony growth.

Battle's foot - no more bleeding! Must have gotten something out when I dug around in it.

Gus - He's eating! We stopped the Pred. (obviously) and the carafate finally made his tummy feel better. His diet has mirrored mine since we were eating the same thing over the past few days. (Back to the gym for me :lol: ) Seriously, he just needs weight and has finally eaten 3 meals on his own without coaxing. We got some Max cal from the vet and another higher calorie script food for intestinal upsets. It's I think a purina diet. I keep forgetting to look at the can. But either way, it's eassily digestable, higher calorie and lower chances of causing upset. So, we just have to get the calories into him. He'll be getting bloodwork done on monday and he'll go back to tufts in a week or so for re-eval and possibly to try another med. We'll see. I want him to get his strength back before we do anything.

Just figured I'd give you the good to balance out the bad. :)

thanks

:clap :clap So nice to hear.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Yeah! Good news. We'll take it. I'm glad you have it to give.

Seriously, I know how stressful it has been for a while. Hopefully, this is the start of a positive trend!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Kerri, I'm so glad your boys are doing better. We can

never have enough Good news. Thanks for making

my heart smile. :heart:grouphug

I agree! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

That's awesome. Having gone through extreme appetite loss with my sick pup recently, I know how amazing it feels when they actually eat *something/anything*! :) Best wishes for continued improvements.

Guest Winterwish

:bunny Bunny kisses to Gus,Yardman,Battle,and Doug!!! :wub::kiss2:wub:

IMG_1990.jpg

Kerri,would you believe there actually were 2 rabbits at our adoptathon today?! :o When I saw that,I said --well I have got to get a bunny kiss to post for your guys! (isn't that something tho'? :):blush )