New To Greytalk

Guest dolfan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Anxiously waiting for pics and for the full scoop!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Well..Beauty is on her way home to Waverly!!

YES>>>>we fostered Beauty!! we fell in love with her as well...but I am glad she is going to a great home!!!

I hope that Bob and Sue will take lots of pics!!!

Moose and Tessa and Wendel and Chip will be looking for them!!!!

And Welcome to this greyt site!!

a wealth of info. and a great bunch of folks!!!

ps....we forgot to give you Beauty's muzzle...

I will mail it this week.

sorry

Tammy and family

In loving Memory of: 

Chip, Wendell, Tessa, Moose, Moody, Noble Storm, Thunder, Gracie, Duke

Guest dolfan
Well..Beauty is on her way home to Waverly!!

YES>>>>we fostered Beauty!! we fell in love with her as well...but I am glad she is going to a great home!!!

I hope that Bob and Sue will take lots of pics!!!

Moose and Tessa and Wendel and Chip will be looking for them!!!!

And Welcome to this greyt site!!

a wealth of info. and a great bunch of folks!!!

ps....we forgot to give you Beauty's muzzle...

I will mail it this week.

sorry

Tammy and family

You were right she is a great rider Tammy.......she milled around looking out the windows, then found her a spot to lay down and just kept sight seeing till after about half way home she tryed to catch alittle napper....I will get some better pictures of her tommorrow, but here are acouple, believe it or not she toured the yard when we got here, then followed me right in the house, then after looking around abit, she went right in the crate and just seemed to take it all in, she is gonna be great!!!!...Here's acouple of here looking out from the crate...will get more soon..

Bob

P3290735.jpg

P3290733.jpg

Guest LindsaySF

She is beautiful!! :yay I have a weakness for the black girlies. :wub:

Oh, you might not want to keep her tags on the D-ring though. Not on a martingale. The tags can get stuck in the crate and she could choke. Check out this thread for more info. :)

~Lindsay~

Guest dolfan
she is gorgeous. congratulations!! how did your other furkid take the new one??

Brooks(golden/lab Mix) is doing better than I thought, he is being very good...I think in a few days they will be best friends...Beauty is pushing the friendship issue, she trys to follow him around and I think they will turn out ok..Here are a couple I took this morning....

Tammy I hope you enjoy these ..she is trying to fit right in.. :colgate

Bob

P3290776.jpg

P3290756.jpg

P3290757.jpg

Edited by dolfan

Guest dolfan
She is such a doll! Congratulations!

:ghplaybow

Thank You...she is a cutie..

Bob

She sure is shiney! Welcome home, Beauty. :couchjump

I just put some armoral on her she's good to go....*smiles*

Guest KsFrets

Wow! Beauty already won a beauty contest...look at that big trophy!!! I like the looks of the second color...blue is definately her color! :wub:

Welcome from Ohio! I also adopted just one in August of 2006. By September of 2007, number 2 came home with us. If we could, I would have a number 3 but my husband is pretty adamant that it isn't going to happen. We don't have a fenced in yard so we go for 4 to 6 walks a day with our greys.

They run away when you first get them because they see something they want to chase. If Dawn gets loose now, she'll chase what she was after and then come right back to me. Ziggy has never tried to get loose except when the big, bad English Bulldog tried to visit. He was scared to death of that puppy.

Good luck in your quest! I hope you get your hound soon.

Guest dolfan

We have her home Dawnnziggy, she is a great pup.. Thats great that you have a Grey that will come back...That would be cool , a Grey that don't come up missing and lost..I think that is the biggest fear amongst the Grey owners, having one get away and to not return...thus the death grip on the leash...

Bob

Bob and Susan,

Congratulations! Beauty is gorgeous and very aptly named. Gosh, she really does have a beautiful coat!! You are going to have so much fun with her! Every day her personality will blossom like a flower before your very eyes. It is an amazing thing.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest dolfan
Bob and Susan,

Congratulations! Beauty is gorgeous and very aptly named. Gosh, she really does have a beautiful coat!! You are going to have so much fun with her! Every day her personality will blossom like a flower before your very eyes. It is an amazing thing.

Oh she is funny already, she pounces on stuff, like a blanket or a toy, she really is fascinated with tags on things, like the tag on her bed pillow thingee, and that kind of thing, its pretty funny she will toss herself from side to side with the toy or blanket in her mouth,, its too funny...Gotta love it.. :colgate

Bob

Guest dolfan
WOW is that ever a stunning little girl! She is lovely, and looks to be fitting right in.

Thank You!!!! And Yes she is making herself right to home, she is taking over the house...lol