New To Greytalk

Guest dolfan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dolfan
Congratulations she is beautiful!! :wub::confetti

Thank You, and we think she is a looker too!! B)

Bob

:welcome from Nova Scotia. Beauty is a very beautiful girl.

Hi there to you also...And Beauty thanks you for the compliment..

Bob

Guest dolfan

Just an update on living with Beauty, she has been a joy so far, has some pretty funny ways when she's trying to play and all, it will just crack you up, Brooks(Lab/Golden Mix) have alittle ways to go but I think they will be just fine, Beauty acts like she would be willing to play with him, like when she grabs his tennis ball and runs away with it and he just looks at her like hey I was playing with that...I think he will come around thu, Have our first Meet & Greet sat, pretty excited, and being the first girly Grey in the group, the people in the local group are excited to she her also..should be fun..

Bob

Guest Javagirl

She's incredibly beautiful. Really a stunning girl. Congratulations! Keep the pics coming! It's great that she plays with toys and she already has a friend at home to show her the ropes. We've had Ladd for 7 weeks and he will pounce on something for a minute and then go back to sleep - maybe someday. :)

Guest dolfan

We went to our first "Meet & Greet" and everything went well, the Boys all come to check her out and did the hey she's cute thing(sniffing) and then went about their normal thing, she was a attraction for the people in the Tractor Suppy where we had the Meet & Greet, they all said or made comments on how she was really named well..(Beauty) which made my Wife and I proud parents... :P It went over really well...After the Greet. we took the Greys to a local fenced in BallPark and let them run...what a blast, the Greys had fun but tired fast,,,I think most have took to the Retired life just fine... Photos...

P4050932.jpg

P4050954.jpg

Bob

Edited by dolfan

So glad to hear that you guys are having so much fun with Beauty! Aren't greys the best?!! They are so grateful and eager to please...

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dolfan
P4210999.jpg

This is a beautiful picture! :wub:

Thank You...I have taken a bunch... :colgate I also took this one of my buddy Brooks...He is a great dog also..

P4211004.jpg

Bob

Guest LindsaySF

That one is great too! :D

I would post these pictures in "Cute and Funny things Greyhounds do" as well. More people will see them there. ;)

Guest mattmonterrey

Just joined this site. We adopted a grey back in January. I now wonder why in the world I didn't do it years ago. My buddy (Matt) is a 5 y/old male. He is black with white feet. He is a big boy (86.7 lbs). Just a wonderful animal. I never thought I would have a dog this size sleeping next to my bed at night, but you would never know he is there once he lays down.

Guest dolfan
Beauty is quite a beauty and Brooks is a handsome fellow :wub:

Thank you for the nice comments.... :rolleyes:

Bob

Just joined this site. We adopted a grey back in January. I now wonder why in the world I didn't do it years ago. My buddy (Matt) is a 5 y/old male. He is black with white feet. He is a big boy (86.7 lbs). Just a wonderful animal. I never thought I would have a dog this size sleeping next to my bed at night, but you would never know he is there once he lays down.

Matt is a Big Grey, I think thats about as big as they will get, we in our local group of Greys have LegalLawyer who is 92lbs, he is a sweet giant...lol

Bob