Latch Ate A Whole Bag Of Tostitos...

Guest Latch

Guest Latch

Well, Latch managed to reach the bag of tostitos on the counter while I was gone and he ate pretty much all of them...anything I should be worried about? They are pretty salty so I wasn't sure if I should be worried or not. Thanks!

...he's acting normal so far. Drank lots of water though!

Rascal ate a whole bag once.....no problems.....that dog could eat anything!! :blush

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Aladdin has also got them off my counter and opened the bag and ate them, he was fine. Don't worry he will pass them!

We no longer leave things on the counter, they stay in the pantry with the door shut. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter