Goods

DianeFG

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goods will be home again with me tonight. His ashes are ready.

We are planting a dogwood tree in the next few weeks. We will dig the hole and pour Goods, Fudgie and Sassy's ashes into the hole and plant the tree. They will grow into that tree.

I've found having the boxes of ashes on my mantle makes me so sad, I don't think they would want me to feel like that. I don't want to think of them trapped in a tiny box all locked away and so silent and still... I want them to grow big and tall into a beautiful tree that comes to life each spring.

Edited by DianeFG

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. :f_white

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Oh Di, I am so sorry :weep

The tree is a lovely idea, though you know they aren't trapped in that box, they are long gone, running together and enjoying the sunbeams till you are all together again.

Big hugs to you and Tim and the girls. Fudgie and Goods and Checky and Ebbs (Jackies pupcakes) were among the first GT houndies I got to know, through your posts and nice pms when I came to the old small GT community. All those wonderful babes are at the bridge now and J isn't on GT anymore but I still feel a connection to some people and pups that I have never actually met, because of your kindness, and I know that I am only one of many that you treated that way.

We WILL see you later Goods :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.