Tara Sue Where Are You?

Guest tarasue

Guest tarasue

My bean left me on Thursday 02/28 at 5pm. She was almost 12.

2303857324_19875fc9d1_b.jpg

Thursday morning we woke and I fed her and Will. This is Tara right after breakfast:

2303062861_a74cc1fe2f_b.jpg

At lunch, I got them both hamburgers

2303862394_5d59dcebb3_b.jpg

and then she napped a bit...

2298733471_e3f91de4a4_b.jpg

I snuggled with Tara for the last four hours before heading out...i was telling her how much I love her in this pic:

2298734677_60cf354fdc_b.jpg

Along the way, we stopped for ice cream as I had promised her...yummy yummy!

2298735913_ef0bd436a1_b.jpg

And no surprise, she ate it all! You can tell she liked it!

2298736893_c56c4d40c0_b.jpg

Then, I took the last pic ever of my sweet baby girl...about 15 minutes before getting to the vet.

2298738443_0b3c5ac464_b.jpg

At the vet, I laid with her petting her and talking to her the whole time. I laid my fingers on her ribcage and felt her heartbeat until it stopped beating. And then just when I thought it had stopped, she beat her little heart one more single beat for me and in that instant, she told me it was ok and that she loved me very much. She also told me that she understood and that she wasn't angry for what i was doing. She told me she had a lived a good life with me. She told me that she had the greytest of times with me and that she was thankful that I took her into my life and home. She also told me that she would be waiting for me when it was my time. Then slowly, I felt her float through my soul and up into the heavens. Then, I knew my little bean was gone from this world and no longer would she hurt.

Coming home later that night, the house was empty and so was her dog bed:

2299535414_f189a33a6b_b.jpg

Her little collar:

2303069395_60d7d53715_b.jpg

And so it goes, everywhere I look at home my baby girl is not there.

Edited by tarasue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What lovely memories of your darling girl. :beatheart She's just a whisper away in spirit, always in your heart forever. :heart:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

This made me sob. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest tobinhr

What a greyt owner you are--and your relationship with Tara Sue was a blessing. She is at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy and telling her stories....

Jan

Mac, who loves stories

Tears here, too. I know how much you've been dreading this day :cry1

She was clearly cherished---what a lucky girl she was, and beautiful, too. I am so sorry for your loss.

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Run fast and free sweet Angel Tara Sue. I will miss you. Enjoy all that ice cream at the Bridge. I know my sweet Angels are helping you settle in. :grouphug:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Bean baby I hope you have hooked up with all the GT bridge babes and are running like a wild child pain free. Scott I hope your heart isnt as heavy soon. I know the "empty feeling" Hugs to you

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am sorry for your loss of Tara sue; the pictures and tribute brought tears to my eyes. She is a beautuful angel.

Guest argolola

I'm crying too. What a beautiful tribute to your precious angel. I have thought so much of Tara Sue and you and your family and prayed for you all too.

What a wonderful life you gave her. I hope that you find peace in knowing that you made her very happy. God bless.

Guest tricolorhounds

Note to Self << do not read Remembrance Threads while working the Police Radio... >> Hard to talk when you're all choked up :cry1

... run free Tara Sue :f_pink Send your Daddy a sign.

:grouphug:f_white I know too well the emotions that must have gone through you that last day. Tara Sue looks like she was so well loved and that she had a wonderful life with you. God speed Tara. :gh_run
Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Bless her, she had the best dad.

Godspeed, pretty girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Snowy8

Scott, this is powerful.

It reflects what a wonderful life you two had with each other.

I know that BuyCut Dear Pegasus and all the other angel pups were waiting at the Bridge for her.

I've heard there is ice cream everywhere...soft clouds to nap on, rainbows light their way.

The only things not there are cancer, fleas, ticks, sickness. Everyone is whole again, no amps. No scars, if they want to run, they can, if they don't...its okay.

I only knew her a short time, but you made all of us feel like TaraSue has been a part of our lives for a long long time.

She's nestled snuggly in your heart forever....:beatheart

How beautiful... your goodbye and your girl.

Tears here for you.

:grouphug for you.

:f_pink for Tara Sue.

Edited by retiredracers

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest ArtysPeople

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful dog, and what a wonderful last day she had. If only we could all go in a way that was so surrounded by love.

:f_red:f_pink:f_red