Champ Has Summer Teeth

Guest Champsmom

Guest Champsmom

Sum are here and 23 are now missing :(

how many teeth has your hound had pulled at once ? he seems to be getting along fine as long as he gets his pain meds and soft food

Stellys in for her dental right now. Last year she lost 6 and the year before that she lost 6, I see a trend here.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

Jesse just had his dental on Wednesday and lost 5 teeth. He was back to his usual self the next morning and can still chew his dog biscuits just fine. I am hiding his meds in cheese and even if he watches me put the pill in there he still eats it. Goofy boy. :wub:

Guest Champsmom

I droppwd one of Champs pills on the floor and he ate it up like it was food :P silly dog , he is pretty much himself today , just without teeth :P;)

Guest fountainpengwen
I droppwd one of Champs pills on the floor and he ate it up like it was food :P silly dog , he is pretty much himself today , just without teeth :P;)

That is hilarious, but also what Cliffy does - we just hand him a pill and he vacuums it up without tasting it, I think. :lol Glad he feels better!

Poor baby, I hope recovery is quick. Renie is the only one of mine who has ever lost teeth, she is minus 5 incisors.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Kerri had 22 teeth removed before I adopted her last May. I took her for another dental 6 months later and she did fine, no more teeth were pulled. The teeth that she has left are not very pretty, they are mostly in the back and a few in the front, the sides are where she lost most of them. She does fine with eating her kibble, I soak it in broth or water to soften it. She can also eat hard biscuits, just takes her a little longer.

gallery_1200_2898_10946.jpg

My little Polli girl came to me with teeth and breath so bad, she lost 17 teeth at her dental. I hope she doesn't lose more. I brush every day but her remaining teeth are in pretty bad shape.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Amadeus lost 40 last tuesday. He had all his teeth but they all had to be pulled becuase of exposed nerves and bacteria.

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah