Snowman

jamngrey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry Wendy. Keep all your memories of Snowman in your heart and he will always be with you.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Winterwish

Wendy I hope you're comforted in knowing love is forever and that your sweet boy Snowman is with you always. It sounds like he brought you many fun and happy times. :bighug Sending my deepest condolences to you Wendy.

Fly free dear Snowman! :angelwings:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle

• 4 weeks later...

Snow my baby boy I cant believe it has been a month since you earned your wings. Now that you no longer have pain I hope you are playing ball like the mad man you are. I see your balls every day and miss you. One day we will be reunited and I cant wait for one of your mushie kisses. :love2

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

• 2 months later...

Oh Snow I miss you. Sometime the memories just dont do it and I wish i had your sloppie kisses, could hear you chatter like the mad man you were. What I wouldnt give for one more day of your "happy breakie dance". I am glad you are no longer in pain and can run after your ball without any pain. So hope you have found some friends and are able to show them the great boy you are.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08