Colorado Mountain Grey!

Guest newmama4Cooper

Guest newmama4Cooper

Hello! I am really new in this chat business and a really new mom!

I got my first Grey, Cooper, in October and things couldn't be better. He will be six in February. I just wanted to say Hi and see if there were any other Colorado Folks in here!

We live in Glenwood Springs, and would love some grey buddies! Anyways, thanks for saying hi and I will get pictures posted soon!

Megan

Edited by newmama4Cooper

hi from socal! i drove through glenwood springs many times...my family moved to aspen from los angeles and lived in woody creek for over twenty years before my parents moved to grand junction. i have one brother living in basalt and another in carbondale. i love the roaring fork valley.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Welcome to Greytalk! Glad to hear that everything is going well with Cooper. We'll look forward to hearing more about you and Cooper! :wubsite

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest newmama4Cooper

I am still trying to figure out exactly how to put my pictures up in the text. You would think after being in graphic design for three years i would know how to run these dang machines!

Thanks for all the response! We feel very welcomed and look forward to all the advice and stories to be shared!

Guest newmama4Cooper
hi from socal! i drove through glenwood springs many times...my family moved to aspen from los angeles and lived in woody creek for over twenty years before my parents moved to grand junction. i have one brother living in basalt and another in carbondale. i love the roaring fork valley.

I work in Basalt! And so does Cooper! He's with me every day at work. It's the best.

Tell your Brother there's an awesome grey for him to check out at Basalt Printing!

I am working on the photos. I'm not very message board savvy when it comes to posting pics!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=12927754

megan

I used to live in Denver (where I was a Graphic Designer), but moved to Australia in 2004...

But welcome to GT! :)

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers