Online Ordering For Sentinel

Recently someone posted about where to order online meds. I can't find that post now.

I was just going to re-order Sentinel and saw the price had jumped $50 from last year for a one year supply. Yikes! This was thru VetCentric via my vet. It costs even more to get it at the vet office.

Vet will probably write a script for another online ordering place if I push him, but he probably won't go for anything out of the country.

Do the pharmacies in Australia require a vet script? Those of you who use them, are you pleased?

We currently use Sentinel's Flavor tab. Does anyone know if this comes in a non-chewable pill at a cheaper price?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I order frontline from Drs. Foster & Smith. Don't know what their sentinel price is, but their other prices are very reasonable. Good luck!

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

I order Heartgard Plus from Pets Megastore in Australia but they don't sell Sentinel or Interceptor to US customers.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

From VetCentric last year, one year Sentinel $107, last summer $127, today $150. But isn't that a really big jump in price for an established product?

And yes, there's enough fleas around here to warrant using it.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I get mine from Pet-Supplies-Inc.com $58.99 for 6 I get 2 packs and no shipping if you spend $100.00. They are Australian too. Just checked my e-mail I ordered some on 12/31 and they had gone up a little $127.98 for 12

Edited by FosterFlunker

Make a fast friend adopt a greyhound

springflat.jpg

I get mine from Pet-Supplies-Inc.com $58.99 for 6 I get 2 packs and no shipping if you spend $100.00. They are Australian too. Just checked my e-mail I ordered some on 12/31 and they had gone up a little $127.98 for 12

I used to order from an Australian site and the U.S. government made them stop shipping to the U.S.

Entirely Pets is another choice: http://www.entirelypets.com/sentineldog.html

I scan my RX and send it via email. I'm sure you can fax it in. Currently $62.90 for 6-pack. The 12-pack isn't a deal -- it's pretty much the same price per pill. They send me a monthly newsletter with coupon codes:

Use the coupon code PETWARMER and enjoy $3.00 off any purchase of $45 or more

Combine that with our FREE SHIPPING over $100.00.

Use the coupon code PETWARMER5 and enjoy $8.00 off any purchase of $150 or more

FREE SHIPPING!

Use the coupon code PETWARMERJT5 for $8.00 off and FREE Joint Treats FOR DOGS on orders over $250

Use the coupon code PETWARMERLT5 for $8.00 off and FREE Lean Treats FOR CATS on orders over $250

Edited by suzye