A Sad Day

Guest orchidman

Guest TriciasZoo

Today marks two months (Nov. 5) since I had to help Peatie cross the rainbow bridge, but would have also been my grandmother's 90th birthday. The last couple of months have been sad with the loss of both of them, and not a day goes by without tears yet. But it is getting a little easier, thanks to the love and support of good friends. I was waiting with Adrian at minor med today (he sprained an ankle at work) and we went through the photos on my phone of Peatie and reminisced. I miss you boy, and I miss you Grandma.

:grouphug I am thinking of you. :grouphug Today marks exactly one month that Angel LaceyLaine joined Angel Peatie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TriciasZoo
:grouphug I am thinking of you. :grouphug Today marks exactly one month that Angel LaceyLaine joined Angel Peatie. :grouphug

Oh, sweet Patti. I could not get through this without your friendship. :bighug I didn't realize that it was exactly a month. :cry1 When is it going to start getting easier?

Edited by TriciasZoo

Guest TriciasZoo

Thanks Xan, A really does miss our boy too, but like most men he's being stoic, and likely for me. I do love that he's as compassionate about animals as me,even though he may not show it in our typical, "female" way". OT: He couldn't even get his work boots on, so he's working in tennis shoes instead of steel toed boots. Can you say I am the nervous wife? At least he's in town, just working nights.

Guest lizjaye

Sending lots of hugs and hope you can find peace when you are ready. I cannot even imagine how you feel.

But, I am thinking about you and hope you feel better soon.