New In Florida

Guest epona1974

Guest epona1974

Hi,

I joined the list the other day. Hiro was adopted in May at the Petsmart in Gainesville, FL. I'd never had a greyhound before, he's a constant puzzle and a joy. He's already taught us not to leave interesting things on the counter top. And everything can be interesting.

Hiro's mom, Shawna

Guest epona1974

Thanks, all. Can you tell we're fans of "Heroes?" Of course, we have Japanese food names for the other two indoor kids, Wasabi the parrot and Ginger the lab.

Guest epona1974

Ok, so I'm not real good with the whole, "How do you store photos on the internet thing." I do have a website/blog where I have dog, horse, and some human pictures up. If anyone is interested, its www.xanga.com/epona74

Shawna,

mom to Hiro, Ginger, Wasabi, Slim, and Trouble

Hey Shawna! Welcome from Maine! :welcome2 Please post pics of Hiro when you can - we can't wait to see your hound's cute face!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.