Where To Buy Medication?

Guest lita_g

Hi, I'm new over here. We just got our GH last week and she's just precious! But we were wondering, where can we get heart worm medication and anti-flea stuff at a cheaper price? We're pretty sure it's cheaper to get it online than going to petsmart or petco, we've checked out 1800 petmeds but we'd like to compare the prices with other sites.

Are there any trusted websites that you might be able to recommend?

Thanks!

www.deadfleaz.com

They are in AU but they deliever quick and their prices are very good.

Congrats on your hound. Pictures???

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest CBDTherapyDogs

www.fleasmart.com is owned by a Sighthound person who has been involved with Sighthounds for well over 30 years. In fact, the owner of the site is the lady who created the Silken Windhound breed. She is a wealth of knowledge. She has cured her flea problem by using just IGR's, and the IGR's she sells on her site also get rid of ants and roaches (or any insect that goes through a larvea stage).

She has great prices on Frontline, ships out really fast, and if you're still having problems, she can be a wealth of information on how to help get rid of the problem.

I get my heartworm meds from http://www.smartpak.com. I get a 12 pack of Interceptor for $25 less than my vet charges. With four of these creatures, I look for a savings anywhere I can get them!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Here's a pic of our new baby. Hopefully soon we'll be able to get a picture of her with the cats (yeah, we have 3 kitties)

DSC04139.jpg

:confetti Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown