Thank You To Pepperjack & Greytspud!

Bevd

I had to take communal pics of all the SS gifts because it's not possible to do it any other way with this large pack :rolleyes: :laugh:

But from Greytalk, we want to thank Pepperjack & greytspud very much for their fabulous pressies. The dogs LOVED the toys and the cookies and the sweater really fits Sally perfectly! It's funny because it's only recently that she's started to feel the cold and one day last week I had her literally wrapped in a brown fleecy blanket - but now she'll be able to look smart as well as feeling warm :D I also love my chocs - thank you very much!!

I hope all my SS's will be able to pick out their gifts being handed out/played with in this selection of not terribly good piccies....

Buddy was guarding the SS hoard

ss07b.jpg

ss07a.jpg

ss07j.jpg

ss07i.jpg

ss07h.jpg

(Sally didn't want to stand up to have her clothing put on properly at this point but she did later and she looked great!)

ss07g.jpg

ss07f.jpg

ss07o.jpg

ss07n.jpg

ss07m.jpg

ss07l.jpg

ss07k.jpg

ss07q.jpg

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!