A Parcel Arrived From Baltimore

Bevd

A parcel has arrived from Baltimore via Fed Ex. Out of the two of my incoming parcels in the events thingy, only one says it is on its way...so I'm assuming that's this Baltimore one. Therefore, I'm going to press the button to say its arrived.

If you are one of my SS's and you see that I've said received in the package thingy but you've NOT sent a parcel via Fed Ex, canyou let Trudy know :blink::lol

Thank you to our SS. We will be opening the parcel on Xmas Day :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

This is your secret santa's helper. You did click on the right one. A note revealing the identity was left out in the package mailing.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Oh right - I was very good and just put it away so I'll go and peer more closely :D

Thank YOU SS Helper!

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Always happy to help!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

• 2 weeks later...

Awww, thank you very much! I've got the parcel still intact and its in the dogs SS sack which we will be opening later this afternoon. We've got 6 SS parcels from 3 forums so I've put all the SS parcels in one sack and the dogs will open those separately from their family gifts etc so I will have lots of SS related piccies some time later today :D