Neuter Is Bleeding Again

Roy (of the drive thru neuter) is bleeding again. I don't know what to do and hate to be a drama queen. My vet doesn't open for 45 minutes. I guess I just feel so bad for him. Ideas for what to do until vet opens? I guess I'm flipped out because I had a dream he died during hs neuter.

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Guest mom2maddiebug

Is it a lot of blood? I had a problem with my grey's neuter being infected (the day after I adopted him). He went to the ER vet and got meds. 2 days later I saw blood on the shirt i had on him and dripping on my floor. Rushed him to my vet and they said it was just seepage. It seemed like a lot of blood to me but they claimed not. I hope this is all that's happening with your hound. If you want to see the pic of Abe's neuter issue please look for my post.. It was originated on 11/17 I think.

Good luck with him.

Andrea

Roy is doing fine. My vet resutured hin and he had a little bit of seepage for a day or two, but that has stopped. The first two times it was quite a bit of blood -- at the vet that didn't want to treat him's office the first night they had to get a mop to clean it up.

Anyway, he is healing great and I'm stopping the Metacam after today. He went to work with me yesterday and was a PERFECT angel but no one wanted to adopt him. I really hope we get a taker before Thursday when he can't go anymore -- and I'll have to bring home Baxter who is living at work if he's not adopted by then. Poodle will kill me in my sleep if we have 3 fosters. He lets me know when he's had enough and he has. We'll have to take a break after these guys.

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg