Is This A Record ?

Guest Mommydog

Guest Mommydog

I was mareyeka's SS this year and last Monday afternoon I posted her package off. So despite the fact that Royal Mail in the UK are still clearing a backlog following industrial action, I was stunned to hear that she'd got it on Friday! I'm beginning to wonder if there's an evil elf somewhere, rocket-launching SS parcels to their destination! :lol

Besides that, on Saturday they tried to deliver our SS parcel, but I was out so they took it back to the sorting office. I can't get to the office to collect when I'm working. As by the time I get up (I work nights) they've closed. So I rang at 8.30 this morning to request redelivery, not expecting to get it at very earliest until tomorrow. But by the time I got up it had been re-delivered!

Royal Mail rocks! :yay

Angie, you and I both know that its an aberration. But a pleasant aberration this time! :colgate

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I know, I was shocked! I clicked on the event thingie that I rec'd it - and then I looked at the return address and thought, oh no. Maybe I made a mistake. I signed up for two packages and I thought maybe the one who sent this one hadn't clicked that it was sent and that this one wasn't from the one who did click it. (did that make any sense at all???).

My head is spinning. :lol:

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Royal Mail rocks! :yay

Arrghhghhhh - arrrrrrrrrrrrghh - don't say itttttttttttt :lol That's probably the only one good bit of service we'll see from them till March 08 now that you've said thattttttt :eek:lol

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I don't know... I always thought Royal Mail rocked. I lived in London for a semester of college back in 1993. I was very impressed at how fast my items would be delivered to the US. I also loved getting mail delivery twice per day. I thought Royal Mail was much better than the US Postal Service.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

I *think* I may have to eat my words :unsure One of my sent packages has developed a green tick ^_^ If that's right, it took less than a week to get to the USA :huh

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!